Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jazz Game

Last night my awesome bro got us tickets to the Jazz game (Thanks Steven!). He works for Gillette (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and they just did a commercial on KJAZZ (in which my brother is an actor--ha ha--remember us when your rich!) so they got free tickets. It was really fun, and they won. We saw our cute neighbors Scott and Amy Coombs (lucky ducks had no kids with them, well I guess one...but she isn't out and wiggly yet--congrats by the way!). Ty even got a ball from the Jazz dancers. At first Ty was a little freaked out because of all the noise, but he eventually got into it and kept saying, "mom, mom, mom...ball". I sure wish people around us would watch their language...interesting that it doesn't bug you too much 'til you have kids. Anyway, we had a blast. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Heather said...

so fun!

mindy said...

i agree on the language thing. david recently had a workbook page that wanted words that rhymed with well. can you guess what he thought of? and we know he didn't hear it from us.
fun that you got to go to the game!

Coombs Family said...

I am still laughing about the "flex-off"

Andrea said...

You are welcome for the tickets. I am so glad you had such a great time!