Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...Go Utes!!!











My mom and I were at Roberts the other day and they had some really cute Utah stuff, so I bought some to put on the door. I got home and told James I had a new thing to hang on the door (you should have seen his face--the look of...we don't need anything else on the door, we have everything ever made). So I hung it up and told him to come look. He wouldn't...so I took the hanging deal-eo off the door and brought it to him. His face lit up. He thought that it was so cool. He liked it so much I went back and bought lights to go with it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

If something BYU ends up on your door...it wasn't me!!!

jen&boys said...

hurray for "boy friendly" decorations! Very cute/cool!