Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

6 weeks already!?!







Tyrus 02/02/07











Tegan 08/25/09










Tyrus (about) 5 weeks









Tegan 6 weeks









I can't believe it has already been six weeks...how time flies. So originally I thought Tegan looked nothing like Tyrus...well I looked at old pics of Ty and they do look a lot alike...I think it is the hair color that threw me off. At Tegans 2 week appoint he had already gained 2 pounds. The doc said I must be making cream because usually babies gain 1/2 ounce to an ounce a day...but 2 ounces a day...insane!

Here are a few pics of my boys (Tyrus is 2- and 8 months-so almost 3). Enjoy!













4 comments:

Heather said...

awe... your boys are so adorable rolli!!! I LOVE IT! GRRRRRRRRRR

The Patterson's said...

Way cute. I cant believe how big Ty is and he has so much hair. It has been way to long since I have seen you that is forsure. You have adorable boys.

Amy said...

That first picture is my absolute FAVORITE! What an adorable little squishy!

GSP said...

So, So sweet! :) Hope you survived the 6 weeks OK, Miss Leather Boots!