Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a...

Well, the moment of truth...For the last 20 weeks I have been determined I was having a girl. My whole pregnancy has been different so I thought for sure. Well I was WRONG! It's a BOY!!! I am so excited. In my little head I have plans for bunk beds (I know a long ways away...but still). I can't even believe it. I am still in shock! I will never try and guess what my baby is again. James was so hoping for a girl, "so we could be done". But I knew we weren't done, and obviously so did the Lord. I told James that this is Heavenly Fathers way of saying, 'you are not done'. I am so grateful for Tyrus and this new baby on the way. James told our neighbor I was pregnant and she said, "What! I thought Tyrus was your miracle baby?!" Well we are so lucky to have another miracle, and it has been! It has been a tough road but a very rewarding one.
The only problem we are having now is finding a name. We have a million girl names but no boy ones...any suggestions???

5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Congratulations. I think think two in a row is the way to go. Not that you have any choice in the matter.

I am so happy for you.

Come over.

Coombs Family said...

How exciting! We are loving having two of the same. It is a wallet saver to reuse. Congrats on staying at home too. I am still working on that one. One day...

Kim McCann said...

Holli, that is so exciting! I love having 2 boys first! Boys are fabulous! :)I have absolutely no suggestions for names...how do you pick one to go with Tyrus? Although I do love Grady! If Sophey was a boy she would have been named Grady, Boston, or Carter I think! Oh yeah, go with Boston for sure!! James would love it!! :) He would probably rather name him Jeter or something like that than Boston any day! :)

mindy said...

Congrats on the 2nd boy...you'd be happy either way though!!

My suggestion for finding a name...google Tyrus and see what names come up in different articles or whatever and see what sounds good to you. There's nowhere you can't look for ideas!

Andrea said...

Of course you know that I am totally excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!