Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tyrus' 5th birthday!

So he did it. :( He turned 5 even though I told him not to. I can't believe how big he is getting, it makes me sad and happy all at the same time. Here are a few pics from his birthday.

It started with James and I decorating after he had gone to sleep.






Birthday breakfast...powdered doughnuts, his favorite

and a present to start off the day

Next off to lunch with grandma and grandpa Tharp at Wendy's (Tyrus' choice) with more presents of course




Snoopy notebook


Charlie Brown pencils


Next to grandma England's. She sent him a card in the mail but I thought it would be fun to have him open it at her house.


"MOM LOOK 3 DOLLARS" (5 dollar bill) he was so excited. As soon as we got home he wanted me to put it in his piggy bank.

We headed home to wait for dad to get home from work then we were off again.....dinner at Wingers


I guess this is supposed to be their 'crazy' faces.








new Mario figurines (Yoshi and Toad)

Then it was off to the movie (longest hour and a half of mine and James life)

Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked

Then off to Iceberg for his free birthday shake. Then finally home to do what else? Open more presents of course :)












More Mario and Snoopy stuff his current favorite.


I know it was Ty's birthday, but I couldn't resist putting this pic on here, he just is too darn cute!


Tegan

It was a really fun day, and more fun to come on Monday with his birthday party with all the extended family.

1 comment:

Becki Wright said...

looks so cute and fun! tegan needs a hair cut haha