Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby update!

I am getting closer...to start off I wanted to let everyone know my doc had an appointment for me to be induced on Tues (the 25th--my due date)...and I cancelled it this morning! I know, I know I am crazy but I just am not feeling it, sorry. I REALLY want my baby to come when he is ready. I was induced a week late with Tyrus and if I could go back I would not have done it. I don't think he was ready...and I didn't get to even see him until like 12 hours after I had him...not my idea of a good time. Anywho....so ya!
I am 80% efaced and just over a 2 (dialated). I am ready to have this baby, trust me, but I don't want to push it (I mean I do, but not yet).

Tyrus has been better about sleeping in his bed, so I am thrilled about that. I hope it sticks when the baby comes...so we will see.

Sorry this is a super lame post...hopefully I will have something more to say (and pics to show) soon.

1 comment:

Kristin Sokol said...

I can't believe you are still pregnant. Good call. Babies will come when they are ready. Keep us all posted!