Established

May 17, 2002
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas



I love Christmas! Who doesn't (besides James)? It is the greatest day of the year. And I am not just saying that cause it is my birthday...(ok maybe a little). I just love all the sights and sounds (and smells---thats for you James) of Christmas. I am so excited to see Ty's face when he wakes up Christmas morning...for those of you who have not seen when he gets excited I will for sure video it and put it on my blog after Christmas--it is hilarious. Anyway, I mostly just love being together with the family and giving gifts. It is so fun. So I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
p.s. Have a Holli Jolly Christmas!--sorry had to throw that one in

3 comments:

Esther said...

Holli,
I hope you have a great Birthday and Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing Tyrus excited.

Heather said...

Merry Birthday Rolli! you're RAAAAAADICOOOL!

Kristin Sokol said...

Merry Birthday to you from me too.

Just an FYI, our Christmas last year was kind of a bust. I was so excited to see Alyssa open all her little presents and get all excited, but....she refused to open them. I think she opened one and that was it. Then a few days later she went into the room where they were all still wrapped and opened them while no one watched. She liked the stuff, but it was all a little anti-climactic for me.

Hope that doesn't happen for you.